Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cough, cough cough-is my kid ever going to sleep?

Reagan kept us up all night coughing and coughing. The kind of annoying one, coming from a tickle in your throat. I gave her triaminic and it didn't help. I gave her delysm and it didn't help. I was starting to feel completly postal by 1 in the morning and got the idea to give her some root beer I was drinking. TA-DA she quit hacking for a few hours at least. Then when the tickle came back I just gave her a swig of root beer and back to sleep she went. Now today she is all perky and happy and I am dragging around like a tired zombie!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I had that same cough for two weeks! Never thought to try root beer, guess in the middle of the night, anything seems like a great idea. Glad that it worked. (ps...I am trying to throw some work your way, but I need some of your cards next time you are down here :))

Unknown said...

Who knew root beer could do that? You may be onto something. :) The next time that tickly cough comes around, you might want to try ZarBee's Children's Cough Syrup. It's been proven effective for everyone over 12 months old. Email me at dannyv@zarbees.com for a free sample.

Danny Villarreal
VP Marketing
ZarBee's